Why Choose Toronto Dodgeball?
Here are a some of factors that make us different from the other dodgeball leagues around:
- Each game is officiated by 2 referees
- Your team plays within a 70 minute time slot each week -- two 35-minute games against two different teams. Many people prefer this to playing one team for 55 minutes. Plus you're playing 27% longer sessions (70 mins vs 55 mins).
- Games are played with 6 coated FOAM balls (four 7-inch balls, two 8.25-inch balls). Most people find it easier to throw the smaller balls.
- Friendlier rules:
- Can dribble the ball on their own side
- Cannot get their own team-mates out
- Do not regulate who comes on for a catch
- Can hold as many balls as you wish
- Same court location each division night (unless there are venue conflicts)
- Each team makes the playoffs; plays for championship title
- End of season pizza & pop for every team
- Championship prizes, MVP prize & team name engraved on the Championship Trophy