What Makes Us Different
Here are a couple of factors that make us different from the other dodgeball leagues around:
- Each game is officiated by 2 referees
- Your team plays within a 70 minute time slot each week (2 - 35 minute games against 2 different teams
- Games are played with 6 coated FOAM balls (4 - 7inch balls, 2 -8.25 inch balls) * Females can usually grip and throw the 7 in. balls better.
- Friendlier rules: - Can dribble the ball on their own side
- Cannot get their own team-mates out
- Do not regulate who comes on for a catch - Can hold as many balls as you wish
- 3 second count-down vs. 10 seconds per ball
- Each team makes the playoffs; plays for championship title
- Provides "team prizing" after playoff matches.
- Championship prizes, MVP Trophy & team name engraved on the Championship Trophy
- Same court location each division night (unless there are venue conflicts)